“Ijazah” is a certification grant its holder permission to teach and recite the Holy Quran with Tajweed. The purpose of Ijazah Course is to establish the narration of the Holy Quran through a chain of authorized transmitters going back to the original author.
What is Ijazah?
It is Referred linguistically to ‘permission’ and technical means to narrate through established chains of narrators. In other words, Ijazah is a certification that one has permission to teach and recite the Holy Quran with Tajweed by the chains of reciters that lead to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the to Allah (S.W.T).
In the Online Ijazah course program learners will get permission for Ijazah from an already certified Imam or scholar. This Ijazah can be in the reading of the Holy Quran with tajweed to the Sheikh or recitation by heart as well. The sheik or a female teacher will listen to the reading of the whole Quran from the learner with the applied rules of Tajweed. Ijazah for memorization/ Hifz will be issued once the learner will recite the whole Quran by heart to the teacher. This is how to get ijaza in Quran and Memorization.
How can I obtain Ijazah
course & certificate?
We offer Online Ijazah Course at Madrasa-tul-Quran.com through live one-to-one online sessions by native experienced tutors (males & females) who can teach you the Holy Quran with Tajweed and Hifz for online Ijazah course.
– For obtaining Ijazah in Recitation with Tajweed of Quran, the student must recite the whole Quran with Tajweed correctly from Mushaf.
– For obtaining Ijazah in Quran Memorization/Hifz, the student must recite the whole Quran by heart to the tutor.
– The Students are offered a free trial session to check their level of recitation, Tajweed, and Hifz/Memorization.
– Based on classes timetable & gender of the student, the corresponding tutor will be assigned.
– Upon successful completion of the online Ijazah course, the student will have an Ijazah certificate.
At the end of the Ijaza course:
- To get Ijazah in Quran Recitation with Tajweed, the student should recite the entire Quran with Tajweed correctly from Mushaf (The Holy Quran Book).
- To acquire Ijazah in Quran Memorization, the trainee needs to recite the whole Quran by heart to the tutor.
Note: If a student requests the Ijazah Program but does not qualify with the correct level, He/She will not be accepted into the Quran Ijazah program. If this is the case, then we suggest that you register for our online Quran Reading with Tajweed course or Quran memorization course, if you have not already.