Quran is full of favors for us. One of those favors is “Dua” which means “prayer”. It is the finest and least complex medium to put through to our creator Allah جل جلاله. In Islamic terminology dua is the act of supplication. It is call out to Allah
جل جلاله; it is a conversation with Allah
جل جلاله our Maker, our Ruler. There are many Duas from Quran For Every Muslim which is used by our beloved Prophet (PBUH).
Dua is a worship that we can regardless of place and time. There are numerous distinctive shapes of prayer in which a Muslim can indulge in Dua such as performing Nawafils, Quran recitation and we can also do Dua as additional worship after other forms of worship.
We should make Dua within the best conceivable words and there are no words better than those specified within the Quran. There are numerous Duas in Quran for Muslim and for for every one which is given to us by Allah
جل جلاله All-powerful additionally those which were utilized to get Allah’s help, mercy and blessing by the heavenly Prophets.
We can make our faith stronger by doing pray because these are the same Dua’s used by great Prophets when they prayed to Allah
جل جلاله. It is in our favor so we should remember these Duas and try to use them in our daily life for getting blessings from Allah
Muslims should also know about the importance of making Dua as stated one of the hadiths of Prophet Muhammad (SAW): “Verily your Lord is Generous and Shy. If His servant raises his hands to Him (in supplication) He becomes shy to return them empty.” (Tirmidhi)
Below we will discuss some important Duas from Quran For Every Muslim which will be very helpful for our daily life.
- For Allah’s Mercy: Allah is Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem if you think you have every committed a sin, no matter how big it is, make sure you seek His refuge, so you can live peacefully under the shade of His blessings. Recite this Dua and seek Allah’s mercy:
رَبَّنَا آتِنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً وَهَيِّئْ لَنَا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا رَشَدًا
Our Lord, grant us from Yourself mercy and prepare for us from our affair right guidance.
- For Purification: We are surrounded by the filth like vulgarity and nudity and interest in this era. Somehow all of us are the victims of these filthy things, so we should ask Allah to make us pure will help to eradicate the useless thoughts coming in our mind. Make this Dua from Allah (SWT):
رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأبْرَارِ
Our Lord! Forgive us, then, our sins, and efface our bad deeds; and let us die the death of the truly virtuous!
- For Strengthening your Imaan: This world is full of temptations and Haram things. Satan is free, violating our souls. We have to protect our Imaan, and for that, we need to seek Allah’s help by reciting this Dua.
رَبَّنَا لاَ تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ
[Who say],Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower.
- Asking Allah to Make You a Righteous Person: Earning Jannah is not an easy task; continuously asking Allah to make you among the righteous person. Moreover, making an effort to be a better person can make all of this happen. Recite this Dua from Allah Almighty:
رَبَّنَا لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مَعَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ
Our Lord, do not place us with the wrongdoing people.
- For Good Spouse/Children: Mostly people ask about “How they can get a good Husband or Wife” or anything that can make them conceive children. Quran has all the answers to their queries. For a good spouse and children recite this Dua:
رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا
Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous.
- For Easiness when facing Hardship: Always seek help from Allah
جل جلالهno matter you are in which difficult situation either big or small. Recite this dua from Allah
رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَآ أَنتَ مَوْلاَنَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ
Our Lord! Make us not bear burdens that we have no strength to bear! And efface Thou our sins, and grant us forgiveness, and bestow Thy mercy upon us! Thou art our Lord Supreme: succor us, then, against people who deny the truth!
- Dua for Patience: All of us are careless in making decisions; we do not have patience, while Allah
جل جلالهloves the Patient one as in Holy Quran Allah says: “Allah
جل جلالهis with the people who do Sabr”. So always try to be patient and make this Dua for patience:
رَبَّنَا أَفْرِغْ عَلَيْنَا صَبْرًا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ
Our Lord! Shower us with patience in adversity, and make firm our steps, and succor us against the people who deny the truth!
- Dua for Afterlife/Hereafter: Being a Muslim we believe that all of us have to die and we will be gathering on the Day of Judgment in front of Allah
جل جلالهwith all the Good and bad deeds we have done in life. So make this Dua for hereafter from Allah Almighty:
رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
O our Sustainer! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come, and keep us safe from suffering through the fire